Follow this link to navigate through examples of image-language associations in TV travel series. The examples follow the COSMOROE (CMR) multimedia semantic interplay framework which introduces one into the wealth of semantic associations between verbal and nonverbal modalities that go well beyond literal equivalence. COSMOROE is also being used in the analysis of newspaper caricatures, and Hollywood movies, while its experimental validation in complex naturalistic stimuli is also ongoing.
- COSMOROE Data Downloads: CMR Annotated Data Corpus, CMR Annotation Specification File, CMR Language-Visual Element Parallel Corpus, CMR Utterance-Visuals Parallel Corpus, CMR EN-EL Parallel Corpus, CMR Labeled Object Dataset, CMR Labeled Body Movement & Gesture Dataset
- COSMOROE Software Downloads: CMR Annotation Checking Script
- COSMOROE Videos: Analysis of Newspaper Caricatures
- COSMOROE Technical Reports: Annotation Guide & Examples
- COSMOROE Papers: Theory, Search Engine, Newspaper Caricature Analysis
- COSMOROE Related Projects: iV&L, CogniMuse, Latsis Study